Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Our First Victory

Silence.

That is what you have heard from Fire Doug in recent days. I can report now that it was not swine flu nor a Doug like vacation from my responsibilities. So where have I been?

Celebrating. Celebrating the day of April 27th. The day Fire Doug's influence was first easily viewed and measurable. Allow me to explain, here is the Daily Show lineup for April 27th.

Colin Quinn
Hi-Pitch Eric
Richard Prank
Seth MacFarlane

Four updates in one day? Doug going above and beyond the call of duty? I checked my records and I couldn't find one instance of Howard TV uploading that many parts of one day before. Could it be Doug is starting to hear the footsteps from Sirius and In Demand about the crap work he was doing?

I have no doubt that without Fire Doug around we would have gotten shafted on the Colin and Richard Prank. Frankly I am shocked Doug and his lackeys could upload that much footage into edit.

So that is where I have been. Taking a well deserved victory lap. Don't worry though, this is only one small battle in the war for a quality Howard TV product. If anything this has strengthened my resolve to keep up the pressure that only Fire Doug Goodstein can create.

Still waiting to hear back from Doug, but it wasn't like anyone really thought he would contact me. Doug was just following his usual M.O. Make excuses and pass off blame until the spotlight shifts onto some one else, and then you can go back to doing the same crap you always did. The problem for you now Doug is there is no way to move out of the spotlight that is shone from the top of Fire Doug Goodstein.

You can run, but your mediocre work can't hide.

No comments: