Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Goodstein in a Barrel

I think I got a shot at Gange

It can't be this easy, can it?

I mean I know Doug sucks, does no work, and is killing Howard TV, but it really can't be this easy. After ranting yesterday about how a Howard vacation seems to bring nothing but retread and old crap to the Howard TV lineup, I really thought (cause we know Doug is reading) he would get the news and maybe do some work for us. I thought ok Doug here is your chance to shut me up, show me how wrong I am. What did Doug show?

Chris Russo........

From February 11th.......

Well I guess that makes sense to air an interview with a sports host from 2 months ago (Hey Remember the Super Bowl? It only took place 3 months ago!! Also the Mad Dog Chris Russo is a Sirius Host, nothing like good old Synergy. You pay for Doug and Howard TV, but all they deliver is a Sirius advertisement). In my rant I complained about stale material pre-cut weeks in advance to insure Doug spends no time actually working, and then my prediction is proven 100% correct.

The Stern show has been many things over the years, but the one constant has been topicality. The show never seems to lag behind on issues or run bits into the ground. Doug once again proves why he should be fired because only a total incompetent could turn the Show into nothing but stale fish.

No comments: